Features & Advantages
• Supports most VoIP software and Messaging applications such as Skype, MSN Messager, Net2Phone, etc.
• Voice over internet protocol, or VoIP, allows you to use your broadband connection as a normal phone line but instead of paying minute by minute call charges, you pay no extra.
• Phone Dialing keypad support Skype™ *NOTE: only sound functionality available for MAC version
• Supports H.323/SIP Internet Telephony
• Based on SIP
• No external power source required
• No additional sound card, audio lines, or microphone required
• Echo Cancellation
• PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone, and Phone-to-PC operation
• Complies with H.323, MGCP and SIP protocol
• USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
• Full duplex communication
• Full control and functionality over Skype software
• Ringer volume control - Hi/Low/Off
• Support Microsoft Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP (support keypads and sound), Mac, Linux (ONLY sound functionality)